- Needles- Should use smallest needle as I can to make smallest stitch.
- Sewing Machine- Help people stitch more easily.
- Pins- To hold fabrics stay.
- Quilting Thread- 20-30wt thread used for decorative stitchs.
- Scissors&Cutter- To cut designs on fabrics.
- Ruler- Draw straight lines on fabrics or cut straight when using cutter.
- Pen- Should be erasable. Draw designs on the fabrics.
Skill: Back Stitch
Put needle inside the thread about 6.35mm.
Then poke half way back again.
Process of making doll:
1. Find doll patterns.
2. Print or draw the pattern on the fabric.
3. Divide the doll to each part. (body, head, arms and legs)
4. Cut each parts. 2 pieces for each part. (back to back)
5. Sew every parts of doll. Arms, legs, body and head.
6. Turn all of the pieces.
7. Put cottons inside of each parts.
8. Sew all the parts together.
9. Add details on the doll (nose, eyes etc)